These Rules and Regulations are designed and intended to make the facility a safe and enjoyable place for all members to achieve their respective fitness goals. By obtaining a membership, each member is deemed to have accepted and agreed to comply with these Rules and Regulations and any other posted rules, warnings or notices which may exist from time to time. JayDee’s Fitness reserves the right to change these Rules and Regulations, and any other rules, warnings or postings, from time to time. The latest version of the Rules and Regulations is available for viewing at jaydees.com/fitness. Members in violation of these Rules and Regulations and any other posted rules, warnings or notices may be asked to leave the facility and violations may result in the termination of membership, as determined in the sole discretion of JayDee’s Fitness.
1. ENTRY. Each member must use the access key provided to such member every time the member enters and exits the facility. A member’s access key is for use by the assigned member only. Allowing a non-member to enter the facility using the member’s access key is strictly prohibited and is a violation. Members must be at least 18 years of age.
2. AGREEMENTS. Members must be on an active membership plan to have access to the facility, and a signed Release of Liability must be on file prior to using the facility. Members are responsible for their workout program and undertake the same entirely at their own risk.
3. CONDUCT. JayDee’s Fitness does not permit inappropriate conduct, including, without limitation, using loud, abusive, offensive, insulting, or demeaning language, lewd conduct, or any conduct that harasses or is bothersome to members or staff, or behavior that damages any equipment or other part of the facility. Any music or other audio a member desires to listen to must be by way of headphones and not audible to the members. A member may report concerns with the actions of fellow members at jaydees.com/fitness.
4. PROHIBITED ITEMS. Illegal narcotics, alcohol, tobacco products, knives, and firearms are prohibited in the facility. Smoking and vaping are also prohibited. All drinks must be in a sealable plastic container, and food is not permitted in the fitness area. JayDee’s Fitness reserves the right to limit or restrict the use of outside equipment inside of the facility, in its sole discretion. No photography, videotaping, filming, or audio recording is permitted in the facility without prior written permission from JayDee’s Fitness, which permission it may grant or deny in its sole and absolute discretion.
5. EQUIPMENT USE. The proper use and care of equipment is required. Each member represents and warrants to JayDee’s Fitness that by using any piece of equipment in the facility, the member is acknowledging the member is able to use the equipment properly. Each member further represents and warrants that if a member does not know how to use a piece of equipment properly, such member will either not use the same, or will seek another member or staff member to instruct the member on how to use the piece of equipment properly. Dropping dumbbells, barbells and plates on the floor is strictly prohibited. All equipment must be returned to its respective place after use and is to be wiped off with the provided cleaners after use. Removable plates are to be removed from barbells after use. Using a spotter is recommended when lifting heavy weights. All equipment is on a “first come, first serve” basis, but other members must be allowed to “work in” between sets. Equipment malfunctions should be reported to staff promptly and may be reported at jaydees.com/fitness.
6. ATTIRE. Members must wear appropriate exercise attire at all times, including a top, shorts or pants, and shoes. No jeans or work boots are permitted. Attire must be well-kept and free from grease or dirt, and no inappropriate or vulgar words or graphics may be worn.
7. PERSONAL BELONGINGS. Personal belongings must be kept in designated areas. Members are advised not to store anything valuable. Locks must be removed from lockers before a member exits the facility. JayDee’s Fitness is not responsible for any theft of or damage to personal property or belongings of any member or guest. Any lockers are provided as a convenience and each member acknowledges and accepts that the use of any such locker is at the member’s sole risk.
8. NO WARRANTY. Members acknowledge and agree that JayDee’s Fitness Is neither the manufacture of or an agent of any of the fitness equipment. Accordingly, JayDee’s Fitness makes no representation or warranty as to either the fitness, design, condition or capacity of any equipment, or that the use of such equipment will result in the member obtaining any specific fitness goal or other desired outcome.